- Your car is the second largest investment you're likely to make. Preserve its value and your safety by having it repaired professionally.
- Never drive a car that could be unsafe because of damages.
- Some insurance companies may want you to visit their drive-in claims center before having your car repaired. You can do this, or you may leave your car at our shop and ask the insurance company inspect the car here.
- By law, you are required to obtain only one estimate or appraisal.
- You have the right to go to the repair shop of your choice. Your insurance company can not require you to go to a particular shop. Some insurance companies may tell you that you must go to one their "preferred shops," this is untrue and against the law.
- Differences in repair estimates are common. A lower estimate may not include all necessary work. If you're not sure why one estimate is different from another you've received, please ask us.
- Choose a shop that has unibody repair equipment and certified (by I-CAR or ASE, for example) technicians.
- Ask if the shop will be using genuine manufacturer (OEM) replacement parts. Some estimates differ in price due to the quotation of aftermarket or salvage parts instead or original manufacturer parts.
- Ask if the shop offers a lifetime repair warranty.
- Let us help you negotiate your claim with the insurance company
Schlafer Auto Body performs a thorough inspection of all used vehicles before being available for sale. We typically have a wide variety in stock ranging from the economically priced through high value models.
Our inventory is constantly changing, we encourage to stop on by to see what exciting deals we have this week!